From past few days we were having issues with our T-Mobile WRTU54G-TM routers suddenly they stopped working, SIM was not getting registered, Opened a ticket with T-Mobile support but they didnt bother to resolve it, I found that this was occuring accross the world and many many users were facing issues.
T-Mobile reply was that we are having Outage with @HOME network this is confirmed but there is not ETA for it.
As this was having huge impact on our business therefore I tried to find the solution and here is the solution
- The issue is not with any particular number series.
- The issue is not with the DNS settings.
- The issue is not with the Location of the Routers
- The issue is not with any ISP
- The issue is with the firmware of the T-Mobile router.
- The Firmware with V1.00.21 is not working
- I downgraded it to V1.00.04 and the lines have started working.
- Make directory c:\TmobileFW
- Download the firmware from the below link to c:\TmobileFW
- Extract the compressed file and you will get the firmware file “WRTU54G-TM_v1.00.04.bin”
- Attach the T-mobile router to LAN ports (1-4) to your PC
- Set the IP of the computer to 192.168.0.10
- Log into the T-mobile router ( http://192.168.0.1 default IP) (admin/admin default)
- Click Administration in the menu
- Click Firmware Upgrade in the Sub menu
- Click browse & browse to c:\TmobileFW & Select WRTU54G-TM_v1.00.04.bin
- Click Upgrade
- Then let the Router reboot itself (the process will take approx 2 Min)
- After the reboot the Lines will be working
Also posted in T-Mobile Forum
Hope this helps someone and their issues are resolved.
for my one office V1.00.04 worked but first I had tried the other versions of Firmwares too.... to find the right firmware to work...